1. Transfer all medication information (including warnings and cautions) to provided blank label using a ball point pen and apply label to Trak-a-Dose™ vial.
*Save the original medication container for reference
*DO NOT USE this product without a properly filled out label on vial. Medication listed on label should match medication inside vial.
2. When next dose of medication is due, remove marker and erase all prior information on dry erase writing surface.
3. Open vial and take medication as directed.
Close Lid then
PUSH DOWN AND TURN
CAUTION NOT CHILD RESISTANT
To Open, close lid pull cap
4. IMMEDIATELY AFTER TAKING MEDICATION, write the current time (the time you took the medication) and circle “AM” or “PM” under “Last Dose Taken”. Write the current date on the dry erase surface.
*Examples of medication taken at 8:10 AM on May 4
5. Review the information on the writing surface as needed to help ensure proper dosing. Repeat steps when the next dose is due.